Now that Fall is in full swing here, I want to have a mini bucket list filled with things I have wanted or have been meaning to do.
- Find some type of art class in Seoul – I have always loved art (in any form or fashion) and if I am away from it for too long, I start to get anxious. This time of year is always a more creative time as well, especially with the approaching holidays. This is by far my number one goal for myself!
- Start buying winter clothes – This is a must. I realized yesterday that besides my sneakers, my warmest pair of shoes are my ballet flats. The Florida girl in me is definitely not ready for the approaching cold.
- Start learning Korean – John impressed me and learned the Korean Alphabet within a week or two of being here. I, on the other hand, keep pushing it off. I just need to sit down and do it.
- Buy a Halloween Costume – Halloween is coming up and its a big deal for my elementary classes. During Halloween, all the teachers dress up and we basically have a party the whole day with the kids. I have always been bad when it comes to costumes but in the States, I always had a pair of cat ears to fall back on. Last year, I was Firefox, and I thought about bringing the costume to Korea, but of course decided not to. This costume hunt shall be interesting.
Above: Halloween 2009 – My faithful cat costume. John was very creative that year, going as Elmo.
Below: My Firefox costume from last year!
5. Take Fall Pictures – This is one thing that Florida did not allow me to do and that is take real & true fall pictures! I can’t wait to take my camera out soon and capture the season.
Hopefully most of my to-do list will get crossed off. We shall see!
Pictures below are from the Fireworks Festival last weekend and then Karaoke with friends.
I hope you enjoy your week! 🙂
So many cell phones!
Karaoke, a.k.a Noribong is always better with friends!
Till next week!